The first habit of effective people
Stephen R. Covey defines proactive behaviour as using 'freedom to choose' to break the stimulus/response cycle of reactive behaviour. Others prefer to say that pro-activeness is about taking control and taking initiatives to improve your situation.
- What does proactivity mean to you in your work environment?
- How can it help you achieve greater goals?
- How can it boost your motivation?
- What can you do starting today to be (even) more proactive?
Through this 2-day interactive training, you will learn:
- what proactivity means for you personally
- what proactivity means for your organisation
- what the experts have to say about proactive behaviour and proactive people
- the keys to proactive behaviour
- how you can improve your own behaviour
- how to bring initiative and impact your work